PNC Business Banking
- Have available any special loan promotion offer code, if applicable.
- Know the dollar amount, type of loan you are applying for, borrowing purpose and collateral information, if applicable.
- Information about your business, such as:
-- Business Name and Address
-- Type of business organization and year established
-- Business Tax ID number, Annual Sales, Number of Employees
- Information about each Business Owner, such as:
-- Name, Home Address, Social Security Number, Title, Ownership Percentage, Personal Financial information, Historical Information
-- Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, US Passport, or a state-issued ID) may be requested for verification purposes
- You may want to have copies of your most recent business and personal tax returns and/or financial statements to assist with completion of the application.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the
funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each customer that opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask you your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.
Assess Your Creditworthiness
Review our Business Lending Guidelines to help you better assess your creditworthiness when applying for new or additional revolving or fixed-term financing. These guidelines are not the only criteria for a final credit decision, but they will empower you to better understand your financial position in the context of PNC’s business lending practices. Read Guidelines »
Category: Bank loan