Alison Kaplan - Dedicated Mortgage Specialist
All products, rates, APRs, and credit assumptions valid onXX/XX/XXXXand are subject to change without notice. Chart data is for illustrative purposes only. Conforming and Jumbo data assumes a borrower with excellent credit and FHA data assumes a borrower with good credit. Accuracy is not guaranteed and products may not be available for your situation.
Loan assumptions and disclosures.
* Conforming and Jumbo monthly payment includes principal and interest only (FHA monthly payment includes principal, interest, and mortgage insurance). Any other fees such as tax and insurance are not included and will result in a higher actual monthly payment.
† 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) interest rate and payment subject to increase after 5 years. 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) interest rate and payment subject to increase after 7 years. Select the Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) monthly payment for important information, including estimated payments and rate adjustments.Home equity calculator
Use this calculator to get an idea of your rate and monthly payment for a home equity line of credit.HomeOutlook ®
View my monthly newsletter that features helpful tips and information for homeownership. View online or contact me to receive via email.Better Money Habits™
A partnership with Khan Academy, Better Money Habits™ provides many videos and tips to help people when they are buying a home, figuring out a budget, learning about credit and more.Bank of America Down Payment Resource Center
Find programs that may
help lower your costs to buy a home offered by nonprofit and housing organizations. Combined with a low down payment loan, these programs may help make buying a home more affordable.Find a property
Visit the Bank of America Real Estate Center, where you can search millions of existing homes, new homes and bank-owned properties. Sign-up to receive new property listing alerts, homes sold and neighborhood updates.FAQs
Get answers to many frequently asked questions.Glossary of terms
Not sure what a certain mortgage financing word means? You’ll probably find it here.
Bank of America's Home Loan Navigator is an online tool, available through Online Banking, that can make the mortgage process easier.
Once you've signed in to Online Banking, you can:
- • View the current status and details of your loan application
- • View your To-Do List and complete your outstanding tasks
- • Choose to receive disclosures and other processing documents electronically
- • Electronically sign certain loan documents
- • Submit supporting documents online easily and securely
- • Communicate with your Home Loans team via secure messaging
The Home Loan Navigator is not available on certain loan types; please contact me for more details or to assist with questions about the status of your loan.
Category: Bank loan