These are small unsecured cash loans organised on a face to face basis with agents working for well-known specialist companies. Why might you want to consider a home credit or "doorstep loan" and who are the main doorstep lenders?
- You have a poor credit history and have been refused credit by mainstream lenders
- You find mainstream/high street lenders intimidating and would prefer to borrow on a face-to-face basis with people you can trust
- You need the convenience of home visits to arrange your loan and to make the weekly repayments
- You don't have a bank account or would prefer to avoid the "high pressure" world of payday loans
We have a close relationship with both of the UK's best known doorstep lenders - Provident Personal Credit and Morses Club (previously known as Shopacheck). Below is more general information about them. These doorstep lenders provide great customer service - typically nearly 95% of customers are satisfied, and literally millions of people in the UK have borrowed from them over the years. In fact Provident has been in business for over 130 years, and Morses Club for over 80 - companies only last that long if they have a strong reputation and can be trusted! And many borrowers later join and become agents themselves.
How do Doorstep Loans Work?
- You make an online enquiry/application today and the lender makes an instant assessment
- If they believe they can help they will contact you the same day to arrange an agent to visit you at home
- You agree the terms of your loan and get your cash handed to you that instant
- The agent visits you each week
to collect the weekly repayment (which is why they are also called home collection loans)
- Payments are typically fixed with nothing hidden, and usually no late payment fees.
Loans when Cash is Tight
Doorstep loans are used most often for unplanned expenditure - e.g. your washing machine breaks down or your car fails its MOT. Most people don't have savings to fall back on and only half of people who use home credit are full time or part time employed. So, the lenders we work with will consider applications from people who are unemployed but have another form of income - e.g. people on benefits or living on a pension. Each applicant is assessed on a case by case basis with particular attention paid to where their income comes from.
Lenders and Agents cover most of the UK
Our lenders cover approximately 90% of UK post codes using thousands of agents to distribute and manage doorstep loans. So you are almost certainly going to be living in our lenders' catchment area. And if you live in the cities then the chance is even greater - e.g. Rochdale, Burnley, Bolton, Blackburn, Hull, Grimsby, Dundee, Middlesborough, Bradford & Blackpool.
Compare the price of home collected and other cash loans available in your area at www.lenderscompared.org.uk.
To operate this service we receive a commission from the provider we refer you to.
When it comes to getting you your doorstep loan our online service is second to none. In fact Solution-Loans.co.ukhas scored 4.5 out of5 based on167ratings &14user reviews for its doorstep loan service.
Used our website? Write your review now.
Category: Bank loan