Can fake bank statements be verified?
Technically speaking bankers don’t entertain verification of statements submitted to someone. However, if you have wish to verify a bank statement, there is an alternative method which Paypal uses to verify an account. Deposit small transfers in his account (e.g Rs.1.12 , Rs.1.09 ) and ask him to bring same statement with the deposits included. Cross verify it.
Edit 1: This is something individuals can use to verify, but if you are a financier who wishes to do for multiple set of people then you hire a verification agency.Views ·View Upvotes·Answer requested by 1 person
Yes they can/will be, sooner or later. When someone provides account statements as proof you also are providing full details of your account such as account number, branch and bank name and address. Any such company that demands your bank statement can ask for verification from the bank. If I were you I wouldn't do this.
The question is not how and
why, but is when??I hope you are not planning to do so, are you??BEWAREViews ·View Upvotes·Answer requested by 1 person
Thanks for A2A.
- Ask for a bank account statement verified with the seal and signature of the banker.
- Ask for the contact details of the bank branch to verify the bank branch existence.
- Ask the person for payments through cheque from the same bank account. You can then deposit the cheque into your account for clearing.
- You may also do an online transfer of a very small amount say $1 or so and then ask for account statement to verify.
- Hire external agencies to do such job.
- You can also ask for a signature verification letter of the same person from the same bank branch.
Hope these ideas helpViews ·View Upvotes·Answer requested by 1 person
No, there is no such kind of policy or phacility exist in present banking in India.
But in case of employment, employers make it done through agencies.
Category: Bank loan