Bank of China Personal Loan
Bank of China is one of the 5 biggest state-owned commercial banks in the People’s Republic of China. Bank of China provides a few options for personal loans such as:
- Overdraft Facility
- Mortgage Loans (Housing Loan, Term Loan and Overdraft facility)
- MoneyPlus Line of Credit
- MoneyPlus Term Loan
Customers can apply for an overdraft facility asit is an agreement by the Bank to allow a customer to overdraw from the current account to an agreed limit (known as the Overdraft Limit) at an agreed interest rate.
Product featuresthat customers will enjoy isflexibility and convenience to repay any amount and the interest accrues only when the account is actually overdrawn or is charged on the daily overdrawn balance of the account.
Mortgage Loans (Housing Loan, Term Loan and Overdraft facility)
Customers can apply for a Mortgage Loan to for their own occupation or investment on a new purchase, refinancing or resale opportunities. They can use term loan and overdraft facility for personal or investment usage.
• Transparency on your home loan rates which are pegged through our Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR)
• Stability and no rate surprises by fixing your home loan rates for the initial years
• Competitive variable interest rates
• Flexibility to choose from a range of financing packages to suit your requirements
1.Receive special rates for loans on home renovation
2.Waiver of annual fees for BOC Credit Card throughout the loan tenor
3.No processing fees
Group of customers are first time buyers, upgraders, investors and re-financing.
1.Individuals aged between 21 to 65 years old.
2.Minimum income of SGD24,000 per annum.
3.Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners may apply.
• Option to Purchase or Sales and Purchase Agreement.
• Latest computerised payslip or Income Tax Assessment (submit 2 year’s Tax returns if you are self-employed).
• Latest CPF statement of account / CPF members contribution history statement.
• Loan statements for the preceding 6 months from existing
financier (if applicable).
• Evidence of sale of existing property (if applicable).
• A copy of NRIC /passport.
• Tenancy Agreements (if any)
MoneyPlus Fund Transfer
Realise your dreams and desires by MoneyPlus Fund Tranfser and make smarter choices when you sign up today and enjoy 0% interest rate for 3 or 6 months which gets you up to 75% savings.
Once your application is approved, you can transfer funds from your BOC MoneyPlus account to your choice of ANY bank’s credit card, credit line, savings or current account.
Customers will benefit as BOC provides special rate for home renovation loan, waiver of annual fees for BOC Credit Card throughout the loan tenor and no processing fees.
How to Apply
- You can download the application form and mail/fax (6532 6318) it back to us.
- Alternatively, SMS BOCMP
FT Name NRIC to 79777.
By mail/fax or SMS to BOC, you authorise to BOC to contact you with regards to BOC MoneyPlus Fund Transfer.
For more information, please call our 24-hour Customer Service hotline at 1800 338 5335.
MoneyPlus Line of Credit
With a minimum income of S$1,700 per month, customers can apply for this credit facility. Having extra cash for emergency or to purchase items will ease customer’s lifestyle. MoneyPlus provides a low interest rate and easy withdrawing of cash anytime using easy repayment methods via AXS, iNETS, BOC Branches or cheque. Pay only on what you have used with low interest rates of 1.65%* or 2.38%^ per month (EIR 19.80%* p.a. or 28.55%^ p.a.) and receive up to 4 times your monthly income for any needs you have.
MoneyPlus Term Loan
BOC MoneyPlus Term Loan offers customers a structured monthly repayment plan to manage finances more effectively. Customers will enjoy interest rate as low as 6.38% per annum, up to 36 months repayment period, fixed repayment amount every month and low processing fee.
Category: Bank loan