Term Loan for business
- Features & Benefits
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates on term loans up to $500,000.
- Up to five-year term with up to a 15-year amortization.
- Optional life insurance.
Term loans are also available as part of our Scotia Total Equity® Plan.
- Loans up to $500,000
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates
- Financing for purchases made up within the last six months from the loan application date
- Optional life insurance
- Up to five-year term (up to a 15-year amortization)
- Real estate amortizations up to 15 years for industrial property, or 20 years for commercial property
- Fixed or variable monthly payments to help manage your business’s cash flow.
- Government-Guaranteed Loans - a Term Loanfor businessmay qualify as a government-guaranteed loan.
- † No purchase
necessary. The Contest commences at 12:01 a.m. (ET) October 23, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) October 22, 2017. To be an entrant, you must be the named recipient of this notification, a legal resident of Canada and the age of majority, but not an employee, agent or representative of Scotiabank, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or a member of the household or immediate family of above parties. Selected entrant must answer time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000. Five (5) Secondary Prizes: $1,000. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.Full contest details.
- 1 Excluding federal government guaranteed loans. Read More
- 2 Apply using our online application, if the annual sales of your business are up to $15,000,000. Qualifying Criteria.
Category: Bank loan